Apply for Funding
The Application Process
Description, Budget, Outcome
Your three -page application in PDF format will provide a description of the project, outlines the issues or problems the project is addressing and their desired outcomes plus a budget for the project.
The first page of the application will include the following information:
- Name of the organization with a brief description of its purpose
- Contact name and title
- Charitable registration number
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Project name
- Grant Request amount
- Project start and end date (or ongoing)
- Organization’s principal funding source
- The application should be emailed to email@example.com in PDF format.
- The Subject line will contain the name of your organization.
- Receipt of your application will be acknowledged. Should additional information be required, you will be contacted by email.
- While applications are received throughout the year, the deadline for proposals is May 31st for consideration at our midsummer meeting.
- All applicants will be notified on or before September 1st on the status of their application.